Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Melita - Aspect

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcpipv6

IS-IT--Management
Nov 22, 2007
AR
Hi all,

I have a PR3.1 and im having problems integrating with Melita. how can help or have any idea??

Thanks all

i cant map them, we are with a dmcc and melita integration.

Do you have any idea how to map them?

Regards

dmcc = avaya ... are you using melita for predictive dialling are you?

yes sir, we are using dmcc with avaya.

I assume you are getting exception 15 errors then if you've identified mapping is incorrect? If not what exactly is failing?

Are you using selective or dynamic mapping? Either way your sources should be your avaya extension numbers.

You should initialise all your avaya extensions within Perform and nice security database within AES.

The issue is we can not record the calls from Melita, we have to loggers DMCC 1 selective & 1 total, the tsapi call i don't have any issue. but when we try to record the melita we only have screen no audio, i tryed to configured with all the ways i can but still can get audio from melita.

Thanks for your help!!

ok, but your melita agents are still on avaya phones yes?

They are using hardphones and softphones.

Regards

have you checked the RCM logs to see what these calls are coming across as

The issue , is we dont get the audio, but i will re check th RCM, and i will post them.

Regards

From memory you map the extensions as usual as per avaya configuration. The Melita extension should be the same as the avaya extension so in effect this is mapped using avaya mapping. When you get melita calls it knows to start recording on the avaya extension.

Do you see events in monitor and business analyser for the melita calls against the agent or are you seeing nothing at all?

Here the melita users are different from the Avaya users. and i only can get audio from the tsapi not from melita. i only see the event that the agent is log on.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back