Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meet Me Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev2800

MIS
Dec 6, 2005
US
We ran in to an odd problem last week. Someone tried dialing the internal extension (1234) for our Meet Me Conference service. They got a wave off. When they dialed the external number 412-xxx-1234 they were connected. I had trouble duplicating this because I and a few others were successful in dialing the internal extension. I noticed the COR of the dialing extension was set to North America and my phone is set to International coverage.

Is the COR of each phone using meet me conference need to be set to the maximum calling privilege? I am unclear why this happened? I would think that if the calling extension is not limited to local calling, meet me conference should work. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Check the COR of the VDN... You may need to lower it.

Thanks,
98C

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back