Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meet me conference voicemail pro 9.1 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

safenestvmem

Technical User
Nov 16, 2019
US
I've been searching around for several days trying to find an example exercise to set up meet me conference on voicemail pro 9.1.

I had wanted to allow the users to set up their own individual meet me conferences using a did number and their extension number in conference PIN code as their own specific conference. I have found several examples but they're not working the way I was hoping does anyone have a sample call Flow that I can copy and try out in voicemail pro 9.1?

I'm hoping that the user will be able to for example send an email out to the conference attendees giving them a did number that would then ask for the conference number which would be the extension number of the conference holder and then would be asked to enter a PIN code to allow them to enter the conference. The PIN code would be the code entered in their individual user profiles.

Thank you

Thanks again for the help this turned out to work very well. I actually set this up for two different companies using one system and everything worked well.

I do have a question. I was able to program a button with the MeetMe conference feature on it and I noticed that when someone joined the conference before the originator joined the button lit up green to indicate that someone was waiting on the conference.

For some reason the button is no longer lighting up to alert the user that there are people waiting except for when they push the button and join the conference.

I have the button programmed as
MMC
Dial
*5885 (logs r user right into MMC )

Any suggestions on how I can get the conference button to light up again indicating that attendees are waiting for the user to join in?

Thanks

I found it. I set up the button for
MMC
CALL/ADVANCED/CALL/CONFERENCE MEET ME
*(USERS EXTENSION NUMBER)

When I call into the conference bridge and login the green light turns on next to the button if the user is not on. When I press the button I am logged in automatically to the conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back