Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Measure response for the email received to Shared inbox by received time and actioned time 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManiCel

MIS
Nov 23, 2018
IN
thread707-1739523

Hi All,

I'm completely new to this forum so I hope I'm not violating any rule by posting here.
The code by strongm seems to be exactly what I'm needing. Problem is

My actual need is already raised by Skyshadow5 (TechnicalUser)(OP) With Thread707-1739523

Even i can found the Solution provided by strongm (MIS) who gives the vba code to get what actually i need.

@Strongm (Mis) many thank you for your effort, but when i am Running your code, it works only in the personal mail box but not in shared mail box

ConArray = ConTable.GetArray(ConTable.GetRowCount)

is returning a :
VBA Run-time error -214724809 (80070057)

Am I doing anything wrong with your code? This looks like the perfect solution to my problem, that would be brilliant if I can get it to work.

Thank you

It isn't a perfect solution! Whilst reasonably robust, it isn't production code (note, for example, the lack of error handling), it was an illustrative solution only.

Sadly I no longer have an Exchange Server to program against, so can't do any testing to try and duplicate your issue. However, I suspect that it is because ConTable.GetRowCount is failing; there are a number of situations where this will return a failure code, and feeding a failure code to .GetArray is then generating the VBA runtime error. I'd put in a break, and see what the value of ConTable.GetRowCount is

Thank you for your response Strongm (Mis).

Even i am too trying this code in office 365. as per your instruction i will try to break code to check ConTable.GetRowCount

Thank you
Manicel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back