Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ME Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Option43

Technical User
Apr 13, 2004
IS
Hello,
Anyone worked with the ME Client in the UK?

I can get internal calls to work fine. By this I mean, if I ring an internal extension (from the mobile) on the MD then the call routes via the telephone number in Access Control and rings the phone. I need to know the settings for all other numbers etc 01 to 09 and 00. If anyone could help I would appreciate it? May be a screen shot of the routing and time tables please.

Thanks

Which client do you use? Normally there is a setting, which measures the digits. If you have internal numberplan 100-299 you have to tell the client: That is internally, do not convert. If the dialled number is longer then 3 digits, then tell the client: Ok, must be externally, please insert the destcode for your public line (9 or 0). And if you dial from your phonebook, then tell the client: Change the +44 into Accesscode plus one 0 (normally)

Hello,
I think the dialling out is not sorted out as I can make internal calls and outgoing via the R1 in the MD110. My next question is that I would like to use the features on the MD110. For example, transfer and conf etc...I am using a P990i style phone. When I dial the R1 number and get the internal dial tone I then dial an extension and they answer. I would like to then put this call on hold within the MD110 then make another call. When looking in Alex you need to us the R (recall) button but how do you get this on the P990i? Any help would be appreciated.

the R-Button is the "Star" for example. All other procedures are the same.

Conference: 3
refer back: 2

and so on

Hello,
I have just tried the star button but all I get is DTMF tone. Is there a sub menu to toggle between?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back