Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MD110 Programmins two lines to ring when an aux is activated 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

itneedinghelp

Technical User
May 8, 2009
NO
HOpe you guys can help. I have an md110 setup that is new. WE are not getting any support from erickson or the company we purchased it from. I have an analog ext 7970 that has an aux of 112 which is an emergency call number. I am also wanting to clamp the 7970 number to two digital phones. 7947 and 7977. KSMDI:DIR=7977,KEY=XX,MDN=7970,CALALT=1; when i do this it says no tns number. I am going to try to assign that by giving this command KSFKC:DIR=xxxx,KEY=xx,FCN=ODN2; can anyone provide any more info? Also the elu 34 cards in the rack. Does anyone have a part number and vendor for this. Thanks

Hi

You have to do KSFKC:DIR=7977,KEY=xx,FCN=TNS; before you can program KEY xxxx as MDN.

You are better to do as MNS as this releases 7970 when the call is picked up on the digi.

KSMDI:DIR=7977,KEY=xx,MDN=7970,DIG=7970,CALALT=1;

ODN2 is only for 2nd call into 7977 direct.

best parnum

hey thanks. I did something similar. just programmed the 13 key to tns. then KSMDI:DIR=7977,KEY=13,MDN=7970. Any idea on the cards. Right now i have a elu with a red light. Thanks for your help. I have tried rebooting the card but does not work.

have you done RFBOI:BPOS=x-x-x,FORCE=YES; for a full cycle or just RFBOI:BPOS=x-x-x; ?

I do not have the ROF number in front of me but it should be on the sticker on the front of the card, or try CNBIP:BPOS=x-x-x;

best parnum

The ROF number for ELU34 is:
ELU34 ROF 137 5064/1

///doktor

I suspect that in the future you'll be changing that MDN to an MNS key as parnum advised due to the one-way restriction.

I tended to only use MDN for Chief/Sec setups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back