Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MD110 Console issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozphonebloke

Technical User
Feb 25, 2017
AU
Hi All,

I am an Ericsson novice working with MD110s and other PABXs restoring them in a collection/museum.

One of our MD110s has some odd things happening with the console - e.g. cannot turn off loud horn for incoming traffic.

Tried swapping keyboards on the console and then tried swapping entire consoles but same fault.

Have tried restarting the board (ELU5) using RFBOI

Have tried to restart program units for console but only one worked (OLP1D) tried to restart OPS1S1 but it was not accepted (unreasonable value unit)

Any other suggestions for program units to be restarted etc to get the console back to healthy operation?

Thank you,

quick update - restarting some program units and the card via FIOL did assist. there is now two way speech (which was one of the faults) but the last fault is I cannot use the PC button on the console to toggle between the ring settings (i.e. short burst and long loud tone).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back