Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MCSA Upgrade 70-292

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packet7

IS-IT--Management
Jun 20, 2003
US
Hello All,
I'm currently an MCSA in 2000 and was looking to take the 70-292 upgrade exam for my MCSA 2003. Does anyone have a "best" approach to passing this exam? I was planning on the following:

- Reading/Studying "Upgrading Your Certification Windows 2003 Training Kit" (along with practice questions, labs, etc)
- Building a small lab that goes along with the book for hands on learning
- Exploring deeper into my companies AD (Windows 2003)

I'm currently an MCSE in NT4, MCSA 2000, CCNA, NCSA, CNA, Net+ and A+. It's been a while since I took a Microsoft exam, so any pointers would be appreciated. Thank you.

Rgds,

John

excellent path... my recommendation exactly!!

JTB
Have Certs, Will Travel
"A knight without armour in a [cyber] land."

BTW, following my own advice (and by the Grace of God), I passed the 70-292 today...

Seems pretty straightforward... althought the multiple windows/scrolling or you cannot go to the next question thing hit me up... there were three questions that took a lot of CPU (I guess the p3/733 wasn't really enough) and blanked out the screen for more than 30 seconds (loading graphics?) and it went away for roughly 5 minutes after the review and before the comments...

But! I signed into the test center at 9:50 and signed out at 10:47...

Just follow the MS test objectives and you'll do fine...

JTB
Have Certs, Will Travel
"A knight without armour in a [cyber] land."

hi packet7

do you have ebook for this exam.. I need to do the samething you do.. Please show me where to get these ebook.

thanx

292 not too hard (though i dont have my results yet, it crashed at the end)
be sure of DNS....
aud SUS
;)

dont know my note, but i am now mcsa 2003 :)
i passed, yeah!!!

taking the 294 on the 15th.....
working hard at sites and replication.....
fingers crossed.

got it...
2 more to go :)

Aftertaf (david)
MCSA 2000 / 2003
hopefully MCSE 2003 one day (MCP-2)
70-297/70-293 here i come!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back