Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MCR ring on key 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cplamondon

Technical User
Mar 24, 2010
CA
Hi everybody!

Here is my problem, I have a DN configure on 3 differents phones.

1- Analog phone
2- Numeric 2616 phone key 0 and 1 configure with MCR with dn 2610
3- IP 1140 phone with key 0 and 1 configure with MCR with dn 2610

The problem is when someone call 2610 dn all the 3 phones ring. Analog phone ring ok, numeric phone ring ok on the key 0 but the IP 1140 phone ring on the key 1. When the user answer with the IP 1140 phone it takes the key 0 with a new dial tone. He have to push the key 1 to anwser. Is ther any way to make my IP 1140 phone to ring on the key 0 or to pick the key 1 when we answer to the call.

I alredy try CLS OLA and LPK 0 on the IP 1140 phone without success.

Thank you!
Cedric

Also change the ola back to old - Those are for out go pref. IRA is for the ringing line pref.

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti

What you want is CLS IRA and LPK 1 so it will answer incoming ringing calls up to key 1.
But you might want to post the TNB's. If the 1140 has KEY 0 MCR 2610 then it should ring also.

Thank you guys, i will try it tomorow i have to quit...

It work, it continue to ring on key 1 (I don't understand why) but when we anwser the phone, it take the key who is ringging!

Have a good weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back