Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MCDN

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastcoast10

Technical User
Apr 11, 2011
CA
We have a CS1000M - it is an Option 61C with IP signaling servers in place. We use callpilot for voicemail but formally used Meridian Mail

We are doing some cleanup in our dial plan. I came across two numbers that are being listed as MCDN - they are ACD entries with MWC set to YES.
I have listed the printout for 950.

I see that it is listed as being acquired. If one dials the number it goes to a prompt and then disconnects. I printed the ACD out and I see that it is acquired by something. I have looked in Callpilot and our AACC Server [Symposium] and I don't see any listing for 950.

If you print it out in Ld 11 it just prints out as a MCDN. I am beginning to wonder if this is just an orphan lost in the conversion from Meridian Mail to callpilot.

What I am wondering about is what might have acquired it?

the acd is below:

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 950
MWC YES
IMS NO
MAXP 15
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ YES
ASID 17
SFNB 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 12 13 18 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 31
33 34 35 36 37 38 39
USFB 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
CALB 0 1 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 12
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT 12
FRT 10
SRRT 13
SRT 30
NRRT 14
FROA NO
CALP POS
ICDD NO
NCFW
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP YES
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT
RTPC NO
HOML YES
RDNA NO
LABEL_KEY0 NO
ACNT
NRAC NO
DAL NO
RPRT NO
RAGT 16
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
SIPQ NO
IVR NO
OBSC NO
OBPT 0
CWNT NONE

well to find the server just LD 48 and "stat elan" the IP address against ELAN 17 is the server you want to concentrate on.

Subsequent to the intial posting I was able to determine that the message that plays when this ACD is dialled is the Night Ran on Route 14.

Using the suggestion above I was able to determine that the acquiring server is the AACC/[aka Symposium] server.

I have gone through all the configuration entries in Symposium and I am not seeing any reference to 950.

Question 1: Is a night ran acquired by default by Symposium?

Question 2: Is there a line item in the ACD configuration, other than the MWC entries that makes this a MCDN triggers Symposium to acquire this ACD?

I have a feeling that this is an old ACD que, that is why you are hitting a RAN announcement because there are no agents logged into this que. A RAN route is not an ACD que. The FRRT and SRRT are the Ran routes. To answer your questions.

1. No
2. NO

Symposium acquires a CDN, not an ACD. You should do a DNB on 950 and see what TN's are associated with it, if any. Are you sure it is acquired by symposium and not Call Pilot?

Look in the scripts. It looks as if something is pointing to or to connect to the ran routes.
First rte - 12, secondary rte - 13, Night rte - 14.

If its not working, get a bigger hammer!

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti/UCx

I have my suspicions that these are old queues formally associated with meridian mail. Printing out the DNB there is nothing associated to these ACDs.

the thing is I am not seeing anything in Callpilot associated with this 950 DN either. I am wondering in the upgrade from meridian mail to callpilot they got transported over to callpilot but aren't even used.

If it's still acquire by AACC, then it would be listed under Configuration -> IVR ACD-DNs. If 950 is not there, then you can safely remove it after you have deacquire it, you'll have to deacquire it using LD 48 DACR command. Unfortunately, it will affect all acquire resources on ELAN 17...plan an afterhour maint window. Shut down what ever device is that's on ELAN 17. Go to LD 48 and DACR ALL 17. Go back to LD 23 and out that ACDN and power up the server connected to ELAN 17 and you're back in business...

Or you could just LD 23
REQ dacr
TYPE acd
CUST 0
ACDN 950

No outage to business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back