Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Maxtor 4r120l4 Jumper Setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

themrspeedoist

Technical User
Aug 13, 2007
US
If I knew the answer to this next question I would not ask it. What is the jumper setting in the externail slave mode? Also I have another question which is. What does it mean when a label on a HHD reveal "master/slave" on and off if slave? Let me give it a shot guess the jumper configuration for "master/slave" on?If at all possiable a picture for slacve would be sufficent. But the "master/slave" on is not specific enough for the best pc engineer. Until he or she is told. Thank You Very Much.

Tip of the day; In Donald Trump's last interview he mentioned the banks do not want your house if somebody has took-out a loan for this house. What is Donald talking about? The bank owns this house not the borrower. Donald is not as bright as he seems. This is my opinion just my opinion. I gave you this one. PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back