Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Maximize Chart in Subreport

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPeacock

IS-IT--Management
Jul 3, 2002
AU
Hi All,
I am using Crystal 10, and experiencing difficulties in being able to utilise the full A4 landscaped page in my report.
I have a main report with multiple report footers - each containing a single chart and printing one to a page. The chart is located in the subreport's footer and all other sections in the subreport are suppressed. The page margins are set to .42cm all around. The page header and footer on this page are conditionally suppressed.
There is a gap of about 2cm at the bottom of the page in the Main report preview mode on the page that contains the chart. Nothing I have tried so far has allowed me to utilise this wasted space. If I increase the size of the Subreports footer and enlarge the chart to occupy this extra area there is a quantity of this subreport that "wraps" to the next page. In the subreport preview mode the chart fits neatly on the page.
I'm at a loss - any ideas?

Regards,

Markp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back