Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Maxicode/UPS barcode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appollo14

Technical User
Sep 4, 2003
GB
Hi, has anyone had any experience with adding the Maxicode/UPS barcode to a crystal report?
I need to generate the barcode at runtime and am really struggling to find a font for it so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Noel.

Well,, barcode fonts, are special anyway..Do you have a true type ups font installed on your machine?

No, unfortunately I've been unable to find the font anywhere. I've spent hours sifting thro google results but with no joy, i was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Noel.

do you want it for "free",, or want to buy it,, I belive I have seena site for about 200.00 that gives you tons of fonts..

If I can get the font I'll quite happily pay for it... do you have a url for the site that you have seen?

Thanks,
Noel

thanks, but already been there... they've suspended development of the font i'm after :(
I know that they can generate it using dlls and the like but i was hoping for a solution that would not require a code change in the app.

Regards,
Noel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back