Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Max number of analog sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redcarpetmovers

Technical User
Jun 22, 2014
US
What is the max number of analog sets that I can configure on a IPO500v2 9.0 cabinet?

Thanks. The back of the chassis has 8 expansion ports so how would I be able to configure more then 8 Phone 30 modules? Thanks

get a 4 port expansion card 700472889 and you can have 12 phone30 (360) plus 3 phone8 (24)

ACSS - SME
APSS - SME
APDS - Unified Communications
ACS - IP Telephony
ACA - IP Telephony

Be aware with that many expansions the units must all butt up to each other in a single cab and go in a specific order or the leads simply will not reach :)

1) what application would need that qty of analog handsets?

2) the answers to all these questions are on the document CD, if you really need to ask this level of question then I am afraid your skill levels are a long way off being able to install & maintain a 384 extn system.
please help yourself & either seek professional help or attend a proper training course.
then we can assist with situations that are not always obvious at first.

Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

Also please note Avaya released official 2m Expansion cables to allow connection of the extra modules.

I have one site with this setup and found the easiest setup is PBX in centre and modules both above and below it.

| ACSS SME |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back