Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Max digits for CallPilot CDN

Status
Not open for further replies.

hskrdean

IS-IT--Management
Dec 4, 2008
US
I'm working on a customer that wants to increase the user extensions to 10 digits, remove the 9 from AC1, make all users dial 10 digits and not have to use a 9 to have their external calls routed out of the system. I know how to build the BARS such that it will recognize the dialed digits and route either internal or external accordingly, but I am having trouble finding documentation regarding CallPilot.

Does anyone know what the maximum digit length is for the CDN for CallPilot? I've seen a 7-digit CDN, but never 10 digits. I don't even know if CP will support 10 digit extension mailboxes, SDNs or the primary CDN. Anyone ever program an Avaya Blue (Nortel) for 10 digit extensions?

Thanks!!

I know you can use 10 digit SDNs. I have a callpilot which is using several of them for centralized voicemail

** Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Make sure you have the DN Expansion package in your switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back