Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Max agents Logged in at any time 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bignose21

Programmer
Jul 4, 2003
GB
I am looking to get the total number of agents logged into the contact centre at any one time from the historical reporting. I do not have much experience with reporting, as tend to be more on the installation side rather than admin.

Reason is looking at the CC we have 130 voice Licence and around 200 configured agents. Business is looking to increase the number of configured agents, and I am interested how close they are to exceeded the licence for concurent logged in agents.

I have connect excel throgh ODBC and tried

SELECT * FROM "dbo"."eAgentLoginStat"

Which gets me the Login data but really not what i need, I really just need a total logged in agents against time.

Bit of version dependency (older versions did not have this table), but you should be looking at license usage via the licensestat view.

Server is currently AACC with SP6 so 6.2 will be going up to 6.4 SP15 soon once we finish testing it in Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back