Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Max 6000 disconnection problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

koshu

ISP
Apr 18, 2002
IN
I have max 6000 on which we have terminated 4 E1/R2 .My problem is user getting disconnected very freqently.How can i solve this problem plz help me

Thanx in advance
Kaushalender

See previous posting dated July 28th
Speak softly and carry a big switch

Do you know what disconnect cause code and progress code code your user is getting? This info is usually sent to the syslog or radius server. This information is vital to troubleshooting what could be causing the disconnects.

I have the same problem with max 6000, users get disconnected very frequently. Could you resolve it?

Thanks

Gonzalo

Without disconnect cause and progress codes it is impossible to determine what could be causing the disconnect. It could a whole bunch of things. These codes can help isolate the problem. The codes usually are included in syslog or radius acct records.

we too are having a problem with disconnects. it appears to be happening religously between 35 and 37 minutes past the hour. the avaya support number for the max product is 800-237-0016. please let me know if this helps.

We found that the firmware load had some bugs and by backing it down to an older version fixed the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back