Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MatWorx not showing all the boards 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sto933

Technical User
Aug 3, 2007
RU
Hi everybody
Inherited NEC 2000IPS with Ip address and the password that. Previous admin left the company. As this PABX works for 15 years at least his answer to my questions is "It was long ago, I do not remember".
So I started an inventory. With MatWorx(13.0.4) I can see that not all boards are shown in the graphical output when doing Lookup. Is there any way to syncronize MatWorx data with the actual cconfiguration?

No, once logged in it is synched. I used to use the LEN list out to find circuit cards. Anything listed withan "F" in front of a number is a multiline station, count 8 to fill out a card. D = analog trunk, no letter is an analog station (SLT). EXXX is an attendant console. EC = addon module (they use multiline ports), EB is a DAT card.
I then use CMD 050 in the MOC mode to determine AP cards (includes T-1, PRI, AP-00). Those cards only go into AP slots and do not show up in the LEN list. IT's more work, but more accurate.
A visual inspection is always the best way.

Thanks, belvedere
Great post as always. Exactly these are E1 boards being not shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back