Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MatworX and NEAX 2000 IPS 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2003
US
I'm using MatworX with a NEC NEX 200 IPS system. Now for the question..

Where in MatworX can I find the DID listed?

Thanks in advance.

Bristol

CTO
MSCE, CCNA, Novell, Symantec SS
Bristol took the red pill - Don't let what you can't do stand in the way of what you can

If you're talking about incoming digit translation....

Under "Trunk" --> "Digit Conversion"
The DID number goes to a BLOCK number....
... the BLOCK number goes to the stations. They can go to stations for day, night, A, B, or different tenants or services.

Just my 2¢

"In order to start solving a problem, one must first identify its owner." --Me
--Greg

In the function drop down menu select Office Data Listup select the Cmd list view and choose the 76XX commands. This should get all the info you need. Unless of course digit conversion is not used. In which case it may be that your extn numbers are the same as your DID numbers and you just need to list up cmd 10.

Under Trunk .. there is no "Digit Conversion"
I am using Matworx Version 8.0.1

Thanks,

Bristol

CTO
Bristol took the red pill - Don't let what you can't do stand in the way of what you can

Ok first whilst it may sound pedantic the version of matworx doesn't really matter. You are interrogating the system using matworx so we are finding this in the system not in matworx. Now that said if you have found that digit conversion is not used then your extension numbers must be numbered in your indial range so an interrogation of Cmd 10 in moc mode would be the easiest way to find out what is in use. That is of course assuming that you mean what we think you mean. The reason I say that is I've just noticed you say "the DID" as in singular. What exactly are you looking to find out?

I'm looking for the DID for a single extension (1322)..

Bristol

CTO

OK

Are the extension numbers in the indial range eg do you dial XXX 1322 to get this extension?

Can people dial in to most extensions or are we actually looking for a DIT?

Digit Conversion was not a supported GUI interface in Matworx 8, so your only way is either to listup you Digit conversion using Office data listup, or use MOC commands to find the info you need.

Using MOC
Command 7600 (DE) First DID # you know) (DE) It will display the block it is converted in.

Make yourself a table and look up your DID range, so once you have found your first DID Convert block press your F4 key to step up continue steping your DID's until you have looked them all up....I know a pain if you have a lot....

Once you know what block each DID is converted in use command 7601 for DAY 7602 for Night 7603 for MODE A and 7604 for MODE B to look up what each block is converted to.

7601 (DE) Block number you found in CMD 7600 (DE) extension it was converted to.

Great, that's good info. Thanks smoom.

Bristol

CTO

Okay here's one, Say you don't know what the DID is but need to change the destination.

Use a new command
7699>0000 - 0999> this will display the DID and conversion block used.

Mextera,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back