Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Matrox Dual head card - Trying to clone the monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tragdor

MIS
Jun 14, 2002
US
We have several PC's with Matrox dual head video cards here. One output goes to the monitor, the other to a projector. I want to clone what is on the monitor and show it on the projector. Matrox defaults to expanding the desktop. I have learned that I can setup a hotkey to enable cloning, but I cannot find a way to make cloning the default. Any suggestions?

Thanks...

I have the same question. I have a GX400 dual head VGA display card and it works great. BUT, I would like to clone the display. I bought an OEM card so I don't know if this is even possible.

Expanding the desktop is great, but there are still times that I'd like to clone. Case in point is Windows Media player. If I try to play it full screen, it does, but NOT on the 2nd monitor. If I set the 2nd monitor [which is the projecter] to be primary, it is hard to see everything going on as I am over 100' from the display screen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back