Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Match Sales in Custom Crystal Report to Sales on Income Statement in MAS 90 GL Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP82

Technical User
Apr 26, 2013
US
I am trying to create a custom crystal report with the main purpose of the report to total Sales by country. So far I have tried to pull from AR_InvoiceHistoryDetail, AR_InvoiceHistoryHeader, SO_SalesOrderHistoryDetail, and SO_SalesHistoryHeader.

I am unable to create a total for Sales in crystal that matches the total on the stock MAS 90 Income Statement report which matches the GL Detail Report.

Any suggestions on the database I should use and which field(s) to utilize to match the IS sales amount?

Thanks!

Thanks Louie. The problem is that the total amount of Sales based on the AR_InvoiceHistoryHeader for a certain period does not match what appears on the income statement.

For example:
Income Statement March 20XX Sales = 50
AR_InvoiceHistoryHeader report total March 20XX = 45

I have my report pulling the extension amount. It still does not match if I sum the taxable sales and nontaxable sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back