Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAT Synchronizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfundednut

IS-IT--Management
Apr 9, 2014
US
So our MAT hasn't been synchronized in several years. I have taken over doing a lot of the quick easy programming and am now tasked with getting MAT working so the more junior techs can change a few things around using point and click. I did a retrieve all and then I did the option to have it purge local data with what the switch says it has (sorry I can't remember the option and the computer with MAT is in the other building - Synchronize?). We are having an issue where TNs are still not updating. It pulled in all the new ones that have been done, but any that existing at the last sync years ago are not updating. I was debating just creating a new site and starting fresh, but then realized other then the username/password to launch MAT we do not know the MAT password on the switch. Any ideas?

search the site. You need to reconcile the MAT with the PBX. It requires you to delete all the MAT info and then synchronizing with the PBX. What version is your PBX software/MAT

John Anaya
Amdocs Inc.
ACSS/ACIS - CS1000 Rls 7.5/Call Pilot 5
ACSS/ACIS - SME - IP Office 8.0
APSS/APDS - Avaya UC Services

Public Profile

I searched the site, sorry, It said to reconcile, which I did and that didn't resolve the problem. I did not see a way of clearing/deleting the DB without affecting the switch itself. We are running Nortel Meridian 1 Option 61C System. Version 1811 Release 22 Issue 46 and Meridian Mail EC40 Release10.11, 20x36 with MAT 6.53.

Are all sets on OTM in the transferred state 'TRN', if not cancel the outstanding changes etc, and then do a retrieve all. When OTM retrieves it only updates sets in the TRN state.

Of the TNs I notice, that are not updating, they are in the TRN Sync Status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back