Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mass Mailings Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry3948

IS-IT--Management
Nov 12, 2006
US
Although MS Outlook Web Access allows you to make groups, it does not allow "one-click" group mailings. You have to insert each individual email address one at a time no matter whether they are in a group or not. This painfully inconvenient! Does anyone have a solution for this?

Example situation: I have a group called "Press" that contains five email address for members of different news publications. In Outlook all I had to do was click on the group in the "To:" box and the mail would be sent to those five individuals. When I try to do that in OWA, it does nothing, and I have to manually insert email addresses. Any help will be appreciated.

It may also be noted that navigation in this so-called email program leaves something to be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back