Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mass Mail to addresses in Public Contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpreston

Technical User
Apr 15, 2003
GB
My company is moving offices soon, and I need to send a mail with our new address to all of our contacts.

We are using Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003 clients. I've reviewed the help files that explain how to do this, but the problem I'm experiencing is that I can't get to the Public Contacts, which is where all of these addresses are held. I can get to my own address list with no problems.

How can I create a distribution list that includes all of the contacts in the Public Contacts folders, as well as any subfolders that I may have created ?

TIA

Rob

If this is a one-off, extract them manually, or export all to a csv or whatever you choose to use.

Marc
[sub]If 'something' 'somewhere' gives 'some' error, expect random guesses or no replies at all.
Free Tip: The F1 Key does NOT destroy your PC!
[/sub]
Have a look at the shop @ !

Marc,

It's a one-off at the moment but it is something we're going to need to start doing to our customer database, or subsets of it, quite soon so if there is a way of doing this within Exchange without having to do manual extractions that would be really useful.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back