Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mass changing of the frame delay for a .gif animation. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagormatix

Technical User
May 25, 2006
GB
Hello,

I've been slowly learning to get to grips with creating animations in Fireworks. I've created several animations already, but something I keep needing to do is change the frame delay for most of the frames. At default it's set to 7/100 second. Is there a way to change the frame delay for multiple frames at once (or even change the default frame delay its set at)? For instance how could I change the frame delay for 100 frames to 3/100 second, without having to do each and every frame seperately.

Any help much appreciated.
Cheers
Dagormatix

Hi Dagormatix,

select the first frame you want to change and, whilst holding down shift, select the last frame you want to change. This should highlight all frames in between. Double click on the frame delay and change as you would normally - this will change all highlighted frames.

Download free Fireworks PNGs

Cheers for the help, I was sure I had tried that, but obviously I hadn't. *rollseye's at self* :)
Cheers
Dagormatix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back