Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAS90 - EDI 846 file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stircrazy08

Programmer
Nov 12, 2014
US
Hi,
Let me start by saying I am new to MAS90. The issue we have is trying to create an 846 document (using Gentran Director).
We have a report called Inventory Stock Status Report, that give's the information that I need for my 846 document. but when I try to export the report to excel it has issues due to the multiple header lines. I did try connecting to the file using Excel(ODBC) but since the file is a WRK file, it gives me an Error.
is there a better way to get the information from MAS so I can link to EDI.
just need a few fields like item code, item code description and the Qty Available, but I need the Qty available that comes from this form, as it has calculations to update the available qty.. see below.
select case {@QuantityAvailableToInclude}
case "N"
formula = {IM_StockStatusWrk.QuantityOnHand} - {IM_StockStatusWrk.QuantityOnSalesOrder} _
- {IM_StockStatusWrk.QuantityOnBackOrder}
case "P"
formula = {IM_StockStatusWrk.QuantityOnHand} - {IM_StockStatusWrk.QuantityOnSalesOrder} _
- {IM_StockStatusWrk.QuantityOnBackOrder} + {IM_StockStatusWrk.QuantityOnPurchaseOrder}
case "W"
- {IM_StockStatusWrk.QuantityOnBackOrder} + {IM_StockStatusWrk.QuantityOnWorkOrder} _
- {IM_StockStatusWrk.QuantityRequiredForWO}
case "B"
- {IM_StockStatusWrk.QuantityOnBackOrder} + {IM_StockStatusWrk.QuantityOnPurchaseOrder} _
+ {IM_StockStatusWrk.QuantityOnWorkOrder} - {IM_StockStatusWrk.QuantityRequiredForWO}
end select

Thanks for Viewing..

Peter

[ponder]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back