Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mas90 3.71 Duplicate invoices posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

busylady218

Vendor
Apr 7, 2011
US
we have duplicate incoices showing on customer files, but the g/l posting for the day appeares to be correct. Tried doing manual adjustment, bu the invoices still show as open. Any way to clear that day's work and re enter? very frustrated!

Have you talked with your reseller about this? You would go into invoice inquiry and scroll through both and see if there are lines on both. Also see if AR balances to the GL now. DO NOT try to do manual adjustment.

I have a problem in MAS90 especially for Vendor Invoice that already posted. The invoice wasn't show in the A/P Vendor Invoice inquiry and transaction inquiry but showed in the Checks payment. The invoice is already paid and posted it, however the posted was wrong date, then I was adjust to the correct date and month. Unfortunately the invoice can't enter again in the manual check entry or invoice data entry because when I entered this invoice number, the window's popup & won't allow me to change. It shows Duplicate Invoice. So how do I fix this? I need this transaction shows in the invoices and transaction in the vendor inquiry and posted to the G/L with the correct transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back