Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAS200 and Knowledgesync-Monitor # of Active Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDSMAS200

IS-IT--Management
Oct 19, 2007
US
We have just obtained Knowledgesync, and I am wanting to setup a query to monitor the number of active users in MAS200. This way we can determine how often we have reached our maximum user limit.

I would like to set it so that if the # of active users reaches a predefined #, that it will send out a email.

I have played around trying to come up with something similar in Crystal Reports. I have tried using the SY_User table, but I have not had any luck.

What tables do I need to monitor and how would I setup the query? Any ideas as to how the Master Console calculates the Active User #?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mike

Dawn,

Thanks for the tip. For some reason I over looked that table when I was looking through the list.

I have created a Crystal report to get the results I need, now I just gotta rebuild it in Knowledgsync.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back