Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAS and MCD 4.2 Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitelpoep

IS-IT--Management
Jun 10, 2008
ZA
Hi There,

I have a problem where I have a MAS Server installed and configured. I have loaded the Nupoint Blade & AWC on it.
I have checked that the port for Nupoint and AWC are working by dailing the Hunt Group numbers and the AWC/Nupoint answers.

I can not however create any users on the Users & Services on the MAS. It gives me an error creating it on the ICP.

I have tried to enable and disable the Single Point Provisioning with no luck. I have also ran an DBMS check full on the 3300 with no errors.

Please let me know if there is anyting I can check.

Thanks in advance.

With single point provisioning off, it should not attempt to create the station on the 3300.

I have not had your issue. Always works for me.

Might something else be wrong with your template perhaps?

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

did you install in from the CD, if you dont and you do not install the SAS blade before anything else you can get issues like this, Afraid if so its a rebuild

I did install the SAS Blade first before anything else. I have tried with the single point provisioning off and this works fine, can create a users and so on.

I will rebuild the MSL & MAS and get back to you.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back