Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAS 90 11 Error #11: Record not found or Duplicate key on write

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmcdaniel

IS-IT--Management
Oct 13, 2006
US
I have a user that is getting an error while trying to print from Accounts Payables. The background on this issue is this: I recently did a server migration for this company, moved all data, including MAS 90 data. This user hasnt had any problems since the move until now. They are running 4.20.

Here is the process that produces the error:
From the main screen she selects Modules - Accounts Payables - Main - Manual Check Register - she then selects the date of the last period (end of May) - selects Print

A window pops up that tells her "The update was interrupted. Do you want to restart?"

If she clicks no it doesnt do anything (that I can tell anyway)

If she clicks yes the error window comes up and says
Record "is Missing from I:\MAS90\MAS_GHF\APGHF\AP_Vendor.M4T
11 Error #11:Record not found or Duplicate key on write
Program CI_UpdateInvoiceToAP.pvc
Line 366
File name AP_Vendor.M4T
Object Number 100008
Object Method UpdateInvoiceHeader
Object Text AP_ManualCheckRegister_upd
Available Memory 27617642

If anymore information is needed please let me know.

BTW: I am anything but knowledgable about MAS90!

Thanks!

Record "is Missing from I:\MAS90\MAS_GHF\APGHF\AP_Vendor.M4T

This tells me that either there is a blank record in there OR they made an entry for a vendor that was later deleted. This is because it says the record is missing from the vendor master file.

By the way, if you are on a current version of MAS you really should be posting on the Sage Community rather than here. Better responses and more responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back