Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Maptool error after NW6SP2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckwill90

IS-IT--Management
Apr 22, 2003
US
I applied SP2 to our NetWare 6 server and now I am getting a Winsock 11004 error message whenever I try entering Maptool. I was able to use Maptool before the upgrade. I have been searching through the Novell KB for possible solutions and I have posted to the Novell forums but so far have come up with nothing. Has anyone else run into this
and if so anyone know of a fix?

I did read on the KB that you will get connection errors if the iPrint client and server versions are different. My client version is 01.03.00 but it appears my server version is 3.0.2. (???) I was following TID 10077271 and it says to go into NWconfig/Product Options/View/iprint to find the version. The only thing I could find was NDPS with a version of 3.0.2, iPrint/NDPS. Am I looking at the right thing? If so, should the two versions match, client and server? If not, what should I be looking for?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Chrissy

Have you tried ndp3sp2d, from novell download. its a post sp2 update

I haven't tried that but I will now. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back