Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MapPoint 2002 Objects

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyDuke

MIS
Jul 27, 2001
GB

Has anyone out there been programming with the MapPoint 2002 objects - I'm getting an odd error (error 4000, An unexpected internal error occured') no info on msdn or the MP2K site. Any help or other advice appreciated.

Andy.

I am a mainframer trying to update my skillset and I'm working on an internet-based project which will (hopefully) involve calling the MapPoint object and getting it to produce a route map with a variable number of stops on it. Can anybody point me towards an example of some code that would show me how to do that??

I'm quite ignorant of web technologies and the information I'm looking for doesn't seem to be on the microsoft website. I'm assuming the way to do this is VB Script & html. Any feedback or links would be appreciated.

Check out the mappoint newsgroup. You can search the group at google groups using an advanced search where the group name is *mappoint*

The news group is hosted at msnews.microsoft.com and is called microsoft.public.mappoint

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back