Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MapD Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbellizia

Technical User
Nov 6, 2002
US
I did a hard reboot on one of my MapD cards in our G3R version 8.4 by physically pressing the reset button located on the front side of the card. How do I take a look into our system and see if the connection is back up and running correctly?

The MAP/D Card has it's own administration interface. You can access it via the IP address of the MAP/D. View the Port/Status control once you are logged in.

If you need an admin password, you will need to contact Avaya.

Alternately, you can probably check your map/d client system logs to verify connectivty.

There is a Definity group on Tek-Tips that may have more answers for you. Robert Harris

For a quick check if you look at the LED panel on the front of the MAP-D card it should say ASAI-X, where x is the number of links you have active. If there are no active links it will say ASAI-0.

There should also be a heartbeat in the left of the screen

Your best to check the posrt status through the admin interface, as advised by RLHarris.

Ta,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back