Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Manual Dialer

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladcbv

IS-IT--Management
Jul 20, 2015
RO
Hi all,

I currently have IPO10.1 and IPOCC 10.1 in my lab.
I have some agents that are doing outbound calls. And because of the new GDPR regulations, everytime someone answers I have to prompt them with an announcement and then route the call to the agent.
So agents are choosing numbers to call from a list (from external app), and when they call, if answered, prompt with announcement telling the customer if he agrees with the GDPRthen hit 1 and then route the call to agent.
Is there a way I can do this "manual dialer"?

Thank you :)
Vlad C.

How does GDPR require you to do that?
If I got an IVR choice in the phone when I answer I would just disconnect.

You could accomplish it, but it would just be bad customer service and the drop rate would probably be high.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Well for this case the agent does a manual outbound call. when customer answers he will be prompted with an announcement that informs him that the call is being recorded. if he preses 1 then call goes to agent, else call is disconnected..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back