Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Manipulating SIP Messages - Regular-expression adaptation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawell88

IS-IT--Management
Sep 28, 2016
PL
Hey,

One of the IUAG presentation, cover the topic of SIP Adaptations:
I'm very interested to start using regular-expression adaptations. Presenter mentions, there is a lot of tutorial about it in internet. I cannot find any... Can anyone helps with helpful links??

regards,
Paweł

There are many tutorials on Java Regex but not necessarily on Avaya Adaptation Regular Expressions. Regex on Session Manager is nice if you need to do something on-net but for the most part I've used Sigma scripts at the SBC since most "internal" devices are Avaya and do not require any special manipulation to function. Just some display changes via Regex.

Hey Jimbojimbo,

What I'm seeking for is good tutorial hot to set ASM configuration, so it works properly with easy to understand example, so I can understand concept properly. Then extending skill with Java RegEx, would be good.

I know the same might be achieve with SBC's Sigma Scripts, however if you use other vendor than Avaya, then you must make adaption on 3rd Party's (Non-Avaya) SBC or AASM. So, I rather go with AASM Regular-expression adaptation, than passing it to another Team/Supplier/Vendor Support.

regards,
Paweł

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back