Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Managing subscriptions for Office 365 Merger

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmar

MIS
Mar 24, 2007
US
We have several affiliates that are on Office 365 currently with their own account but would like to consolidate their accounts into our primary account. There's quite a bit of online support regarding migration tools and methods but I don't see anything regarding the subscription costs.

What I mean by this is that if Company A has 100 full subscriptions at $12/mo on their account and we convert them to our account and create 100 new users at $12/mo is their a program from Company A to be able to cancel their subscription without further cost? I believe most are annual subscriptions so does the moving company simply have to eat that cost for the remainder of their subscription?

Are the accounts annual or month to month? We use monthly billing so when we cancel accounts we are only out that month. They may even be prorated. I have never checked. Support is normally pretty good. If you just ask support they should be able to tell you pretty quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back