Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Managing 2 email account in Outlook 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsandoval

MIS
Jan 30, 2002
US
I manage a webmaster email account and my own office email account. We are using exchange server for our email. Both email accounts are on the exchange server. How can I setup my outlook to view both emails at the same time. For example, on my folder list I have my email box and I want to add the webmaster box on the bottom of the tree so I can see when an email is received.

I know that you can go to "File->Open->Other User's Folder" to view the box, but I do not want that extra window open.

Thank you.

Go to TOOLS : SERVICES and add the webmasters account to your Outlook (you get the entire tree of additional folders, inbox, outbox,sent items etc.),

or

setup the server to send mail from both accounts to you, then create an Outlook rule to sort by the word "webmaster" in the To: field to place it in the added tree folder (like an Inbox). *Remember.......
If you don't use your head,
your going to have to use your feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back