Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Manager Tendering Server Check without Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shemps

Technical User
Oct 23, 2004
US
Hello,

On a busy Friday night I would like my manager to be able to tender a check for a server without taking ownership of this check. Where is the option to check or un-check this security level?

I do not want my manager to take responsibility for the sale or have to do a check out.

Thanks John

We are using table service and our managers use the Get Check feature to open a server's check and apply the tender. If the manager closes the check, the manager takes ownership of the check. If the manager exits the screen without closing the check, the check is returned to the server with the tender applied. All the server must do is close the check.

Under Job Code maintenance, "Auto Return Get Check" must be checked for the manager's job code for this to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back