Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Manager Session Timeout hiding behind Manager 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

GillockLaw

IS-IT--Management
Feb 13, 2024
US
Does anyone have a fix for Manager 9.1 Session Timeout dialog box is hiding behind Manager.

I found out by using Task Manager that the Session Timeout dialog box is hiding behind the Manager and I had to manually force it to the front each time it times out or I have to disable it ( I don't want to do that for security reasons ) or use the Task Manager to force Manager to close and then restart the whole Manager including signing on and reloading data to get back in.

Anyone else have this issue? Any solutions to keep it in the front?

For example I have a floating calculator with the option to Keep On Top. Is that an option?

I don't see that issue on R11. It always pops up in front.
Upgrade your Manager version to 11. Make sure its the lite version so you don't get all the upgrade files,
Myself, I usually turn that off as I find it annoying.

I have the same issue when I click on the Manager window again after starting to open the config.
I have the same issue for a long time though and once you know it just hover over the Manager icon in the taskbar and you can see both

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

Which is why I set the Taskbar to "Never combine taskbar buttons", among other Windows comfort tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back