Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Manage multiple ESX servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeeyes1978

Programmer
Jan 11, 2005
AU
I currently have three physical servers running ESX and everytime I want to manage a different server I have to close VIC and open it up again and enter the IP address of the other server. Surely there is a way to list all virtual servers across multiple servers.

Does anyone know how?

Yes, purchase Virtual Center. It is designed to allow you to manage multiple servers at once.

Denny
MVP
MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)
MCTS (SQL 2005 / SQL 2005 BI / SQL 2008 DBA / SQL 2008 DBD / SQL 2008 BI / MWSS 3.0: Configuration / MOSS 2007: Configuration)
MCITP (SQL 2005 DBA / SQL 2008 DBA / SQL 2005 DBD / SQL 2008 DBD / SQL 2005 BI / SQL 2008 BI)

My Blog

You can check out Bluebear's Kodiak software. It uses adobe air and works pretty well. The software is still in beta and is by invitation only but if you cant get an invitation let me know and I can shoot you over one. You can contact me through my website.

John Sorensen
Network/Systems Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back