Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Making Runtime ( EXE ) file of a Devloper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

taqmeena

Programmer
Mar 22, 2005
PK
as we can create a .exe file of a software created in the visual Basic, can we create such file in Developer.
if yes then how.

i have 14 forms designed all the Runtime Files of Form (.fmx) are working property.
i want that user access the Blank_form.fmx which loads the Menu Module from the Desktop and start useing the application as user double clicks on a executeable file of a software

I've never heard of being able to make an .exe out of an .fmx file. In every environment I've ever seen, you don't have any choice but to install the Developer Runtime files on the client machine and use the runtime exe to "run" the .fmx/.fmb file. Unless you're running your forms through a web server, then the runtime files reside on the web server and your client accesses it through their browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back