Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Making all phones ring on a TVM50

Status
Not open for further replies.

datajockey123

Technical User
Aug 23, 2007
CA
Hello all, hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this COVID19 pandemic!!
I have a client that has a Panasonic KX TVM50 phone system and has a request for all extension to ring. With reduced staff he would like to hear the phone ring everywhere.
I am assuming the line appearances need to be changed from an 'Appear' state to a 'Ring and Appear'.
I have little to no experience on the Panasonic product line and am looking for assistance on reprogramming the system so that it meets the needs of the client.
Look forward to chatting with anyone that cant help
Best Regards
Datajockey123

Just heard from the client and he mentioned that the model number he gave me was for the voice mail system. The phone system is the KX NCP500.
Sorry for the confusion.
Datajockey123

Hi,

On Panasonic PABX incoming calls can be directed to incoming call groups - Usually the first group number is 601. You need to look at the members list for that group and add addtional extensions as required.

To access the system is there a process on the telephone or is there a specific software that is needed to perform programming changes?

Software is called UnifiedPBX, you can do it through a handset but i'd recommend the software

Calum M
ACSS

Hello and thank you CMUK.
I will look for the download on line and move forward from there.
I will advise and let you know how I did.
Best Regards
Datajockey123

Wasn't able to get the software downloaded.
The client want to eliminate the AA that currently answers and directs the calls to Sales, Parts, Service, etc.
All he wants is for all phones to ring and everyone will be responsible to pick up the phone and then direct from there.
Is the programming for this possible through the set or do I need the software on a laptop?
Thanks
Datajockey123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back