Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

make flash image move???

Status
Not open for further replies.

hskr4evr

Technical User
Sep 17, 2002
US
Hello everyone!

I'm new to this and was hoping someone could help me out.

I took a picture of my son, a jpg image, and converted it to a SWF file using one of the free tools out on the net.

I can open this new SWF file with FlashPlayer Plus.

What I want to do accomplish is to have this SWF file, which is a picture of my son, to bounce around or look all distorted when you click on the image.

How can I do this??

Thank you!

The only way, that I know, that you'd be able to do this with an swf, is to actually do it with the flash program itself, and then save that as an swf. In order to have an swf. file that uses flash's capabilities of manouvering or changing/distorting an image, you'd have to have the flash program itself. Maybe someone else here has a better idea, but it would involve a different program than flash, one that could take the swf. and manipulate it. Hope someone here has a better idea for you :)

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back