Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Major Password 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaVinici

Vendor
Jul 23, 2001
US
This may sound like a strange question:
Does anybody out in Definity land know what the
"Master Password" is.
This is the login & password that would get me passed the
Init & Inads PW. I have a G3V6. I no longer have Avaya tech
support and want to administer the system myself.
Any Help.

The default password till V6 for Inads was indspw, you won't get the password for init as this password is available to lucent/avaya personnels only. You may also try craft as login & crftpw as the password if you have to administer our switch.
Regards

:)

Hello Doflus,

There is none. Whether you have tech-support or not, you have to pay for the options you want to use. It is illegal to change the enabled options in the customer options table yourself.
Contact your local Avaya representative for help.

Nico

There are two MSP (Maintenance Software Permission) that we purchase from Avay so that we can maintain our own Definity's. They are:

MAT CODE 160727; Def Sys75/G3 Station & Trunks MSP's

MAT CODE 169366; Def Sys75/G3 System & Proc MSP's

They run about $100 each and are well worth the cost.

Good luck, WHCARon

The cost from Avaya is $ 60.00 each for the items listed above. Avaya tells me the cost is to cover the paperwork time to process the order and the Inads persons time to turn on the software. It is a VERY GOOD idea to purchaese these if you can, you must be on maintenance however before you can order them. Hope this helps

Chris

Hi All

Just have a preblem with the login, all are blocked, so tried login: craft Password: crftpw and craft with mannto1.
They did not work, the PBX still blocked.

¿Does any one know a password recovery process?

Regards AlexMata

Alex,

for craft try omn1bu5, wh33l5, tr0ll3y.

If these don't work let me know where in the world and what load your on and if you have a current support agreement with Avaya and I should, hopefully, be able to guess the password.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back