Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Main Class issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundust1

Technical User
Jul 29, 2005
US
I have been trying to get a program to run on NetBeans 4.0. I'm not experienced with Net Beans. I can Compile my program fine But, when i go to run it I get Main Class not found in Project. Where do i find the path it is looking for. If i can type the class path say like my.org.lib.Class blah! Blah! blah! It would work. I'm more familiar with C++ Compilers can i use a C++ compiler to run my javascript i hope this is not asking to much. I'm just a newbie at it. Thanks

You cannot run JavaScript in a C++ compiler... come to think of it, you can't run ANY code in a C++ compiler (even C++) - it's just that - a compiler. It has nothing to do with code execution.

Also, it sounds like you're confusing Java with JavaScript (you talk about Beans and Classes).

Suggest you try either the Java or C++ forums.

Dan

[tt]Dan's Page [blue]@[/blue] Code Couch
[/tt]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back