Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAILING LIST IN GW 5.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadley

IS-IT--Management
Nov 12, 2001
AU
I want to set up a mailing list for a group, but when e-mailing to the group I don't want each recipinet to see all the others in the group that have also received the e-mail

Have you tried to set all the members of the group to participate as a BC member? This should remove them from view. I have not experimented with this I'm just assuming... david e
*end users are just like computers, some you can work with...others just need a simple reBOOTing to fix their problems.*

Found a TID on novell's site that may help you. Since you are using GroupWise 5.2 you shouldn't have a problem. I tried to do the same thing this morning and ran into problems so I didn't think it would work. Got on Novell's site and they stated that there was an issue with this on GroupWise 5.5 EP1 but it didn't affect GroupWise 5.2. Let me know if this helps you out any....

david e
*end users are just like computers, some you can work with...others just need a simple reBOOTing to fix their problems.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back