Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mailing Labels 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgsteeldev

Programmer
Feb 5, 2004
US
I need Help. I need to make a mailing label report for Crystal 9. I choose Mailing label wizard. When I get to the Chhose label section I am not getting any choices in the drop down. The only choice I have is User defined. I heard that I nee Labels_en.txt in the folder at
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\2.0\bin. I checked there and found the file . I opened the file and saw several label types. I still am not getting any thing in the drop down. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for the reply. I installed SP2 for Crystal 9 and am still getting nothing but user defined in the drop down. I was able to open the Label_en.txt file and fing the type of label I needed then Manually Convert the picas to inches and get the report to work. It is just frustrating that I have to do it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back