Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mailbox xxxx plays before the greeting????? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

fataldata

Technical User
Nov 14, 2007
US
Does anyone know what setting would cause a mailbox to play. "Mailbox xxxx" before it would play the greeting?

For a little more info,

Looks like this was setup as a Phantom DN forwarded to Call Pilot, I'm guessing this may not be the way to set this up. Probably does not need to be forwarded ? Right?

What Callpilot are you talking about?

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

So I'm guessing I'm going to have to delete and re build the mailbox unless anyone has any idea why this mailbox would say.

Mailbox 2957 and then play the external greeting when someone calls it.

it's because the number is being forwarded to express messaging instead of the voice messaging dn

I'm not familiar with express messaging so I'll have to do some research. The line is a phantom with the messaging DN in it's DCFW

Ahh it is going to express messaging in the APP, thanks. Have a star!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back