Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mailbox XXX cannot be deleted because it is used in Custom Call Routing tree 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

sm_paul

IS-IT--Management
Nov 26, 2018
CA
I'm trying to delete a mailbox and I'm getting the following error: "Mailbox XXX cannot be deleted because it is used in Custom Call Routing tree 9"

But if I go to the Custom Call Routing, there is no CCR tree 9, I only have 1-8.

I've tried disabling the CCR tree under 'Auto-Attendant -> Greeting Tables -> Change Greeting Table 1' and then trying to delete the mailbox again, but I get the same error.

How can I delete this old mailbox?

Thanks!

CCR tree 9 is temp tree used by the call pilot as the tree that is being built before it is saved to 1-8. It normally deletes by itself but sometimes a coruption doesn't delete it. You have to delete this tree before the mailbox can be deleted.

Try

1. reboot the CP

2. Log into the CP using a telset and go to CCR and enter 9 as the tree to be worked on and delete it.

Marv ccna

Tree 9 might be a copy (in a cloud) of the last tree that was worked on.

-If you do not see a tree 9 in telset programming (not web interface) then check all tree's 1-8 to make sure there is not a TRSF or LVMSG aiming at the mailbox you are trying to delete.

I am guessing it might be an incomplete tree, fastest way would be to go to any Table that is not in use then try and enable each tree until you see "Incomplete Tree", then go to that incomplete tree to look for the "TRSF or LVMSG aiming at the mailbox".
If you do not see it then go to every other tree then.

Reboot too if need.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back