Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mailbox Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

KARLH1

MIS
Feb 14, 2002
US
I'm running Exchange 5.5 SP3 and when checking my mailbox Resources in the private information store I noticed that under the Total K and Total no. items column that some of my users are using a lot of space and also seem to have way more items listed under the Total no. items column than what's actually in there mailbox. Why would the numbers be inflated if the items aren't really there, and how can I make this show the correct numbers???

Thanks in advance for any help offered!
Karl

The newest isinteg. SP4 or even a newer one.
Run isinteg -test mailbox

It has to be the latest isinteg though. This is the only way to correct this always broken screen. Dan
Microsoft Exchange Support @ Microsoft

Xyberton-
Thanks for offering your help! Please explain isinteg a little further. I'm not sure I understand what you are telling me to do?? Can you possibly give some additional details as to how I go about running this feature and the test mailbox command??

Thanks in advance
Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back